Skip to main content

What's the name of that little plastic window in tissue boxes?


I can't be the only one who cares about maintaining maximum tension with that little window, right?

When you open a new box of tissues, do you just jam your mitts down in there and grab the top tissue? 

Like an ape with a fistful of sugar cubes, do you yank out the initial tissue (inish tish?), leaving a gaping void for subsequent tissues to fall? 

(subsquish tish? eh... probably not.)

Or, do you--like I--open that mint box of booger catchers with the care and delicate touch of a veterinarian performing puppy surgery? (Those soft little puppy tummies... omg!)

I care about silly little things like tissue boxes. I think little things matter. 

Do you?